Saturday, March 27, 2010

A day at the Eye doctor

Ok so today i went to the eye doctor to get my teeth cleaned...........................................no actually it was just a routine E.E. (eye examination).....and during the E.E. they told me that I have VERY good vision (20:15).....which is a good thing cause as a kid I had kinda had eye problems...............but nevertheless even though I can see great they still decided to pour acid into my eyes and dilate them.....so even though I now Know that I have great vision (yayaya) it doesnt matter because my pupils are like great dark abysses and I cant even read the lable on a flippin gum wrapper.....and I had to wear these glasses that were totaly 80's (see my newest picture....dont worry i tagged the glasses....just incase you have dialated eyes too) and if I look into the light it feels like someone is shining me with a searchlight, after they awoke me from a 20 year coma........so yeah the eye doctor is a pretty funky place............
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment