Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'm Skipping My Funeral, Literally

Ok first of all thanks for reading my blog and please read all of this, cause it very important to me.........Someday I am going to die.......It could be any time.......but fortunately when I die I know where im going.....but lately I have been worried about how people will remember me.....when someone dies It is always a depressing sad event.....which makes sense.....but I have never seen actual joy after the death of anyone.....and Joy is something I love to spread......and I'm afraid that when I die there will be a huge deficit of Joy......so to keep that from happening I have been trying lately to find a way to have a truly Happy Funeral, but in my life i have never actually attended or heard of a happy funeral.......so I have decided to not have a funeral.......since I will be dead I am trying to convince everyone around me to not give me a funeral......LoL I know this is wierd but I'm totaly being serious......When I die I WILL be in heaven and thats something to be happy about......And funerals are nothing but depressing.....sure they are ment to pay respect to the dead one and to remember the life they led......but if someone lives a life of joy.....why do they have such a deppressing funeral......so officialy the best way to respect me after I die is to have joy........seriously.


Instead of a funeral I'm working in having maybe a huge free trip to carowinds......since funerals cost thousands I'm sure that money could be put forth to pay for some kind of joyous accasion.........As far as my body......I dont care what you do with it.....just dont stand around a hole and cry cause I cant stand that.........Since in heaven I will have a new body, my old sin filled body can be thrown in a river as far as im concerned.......or maybe my dead body can be donated to science......but Either way I do not want a funeral.....and I want the people that woudl have gone to my funeral.....go to something fun and exciting instead.....My parents and Friends think I'm being silly......but I am totaly serious........So if I die remember what I'm saying now....NO FUNERAL FOR ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment