Saturday, March 27, 2010

JOY!!!!!

Ok so tonight at youth I mentioned Joy........and lately I have been experiencing alot........my relationship with God has been tested over and over again throughout my life......but lately I have finally seen what I should have seen FOREVER ago.....I have finally decided to TRULY watch out for God in my life.....to see what he has done through me and others......So many times people pray but do not look back to see how there prayers were answered.....but lately I have been praying much more.....asking God to help me with troubles in life.......I have asked God for help and guidance......and more importantly I have finally started noticing God answering my prayers.......the answers are not always good....or what I wanted them to be........but I have learned from all of them........and so that brings me to JOY.......


Too often people think Joy means happiness.........people think that if you have Joy it means that you are always smiling......or laughing.......but truly thats not the meaning of Joy at all.............


Joy is being able to confront a horrible situation in life, but still see the positive....and still understand that God is in control.......Joy is the ability to keep your eyes on God no matter what the world throws at you......and thats what a relationship with God has granted me......being a silly, funny person I have spent alot of my life "happy"......but when something goes wrong that happieness is GONE......but Joy stays with you no matter what happens.........no matter how bad life gets God is ALWAYS there for you and he is always in control......people often let bad situations hurt their relationship with God (often blaming the bad things in life on God).....but in reality God is the one that is always there for us.....God will never forsake us.....God is there to comfort us in bad times......so Joy is the true knowledge that God is there.........so remember that when you are facing a roadblock in life.....God is there.....and he wants to help you through the bad times......Be Joyous.......when the storms come embrace God instead of pushing him away.....experience a life with a little JOY!!!!




thx for reading.....
God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment